- Download the free application “Adobe Lightroom – Photo Editor & Pro Camera“.
- Download the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET – MOBILE.zip” from the downloads page located in your account’s tab. Unzip and move the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.dng” to your cloud (Google drive, Dropbox…).
- Start the app and click de ADD PICTURES button in the lower right corner. Then select “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.dng”.
- Click on the options button on the top right corner and then click on the option to create the preset.
- To apply, from the editor, just navigate to the right to the “Presets” tab and select it.
- Download the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET – DESKTOP.zip” and unzip it.
- Open the “Adobe Lightroom Classic” app.
- From the “Develop” tab, navigate to the presets menu, located on the left hand side.
- Click on the tab to the right of the title and import the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.xmp”.
- Select the preset when you go to edit your images.
*Use in dark images. In many cases it will be necessary to retouch properties such as exposure or color temperature.