Hey there! We would like to appreciate the support during our first months.
Applying this free Adobe Lightroom preset you will be able to edit your photos in just few seconds. Just take the photo with you mobile camera, edit it with the Lightroom and post it to your instagram profile tagging us @flama.bta You can also edit until the last detail using the desktop version.
Remember, if you post from riots, you have to be sure that there’s no recognisable faces. People can be indentified.
- Download the free application “Adobe Lightroom – Photo Editor & Pro Camera”.
- Download the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET – MOVIL.zip” located in your account’s tab. Unzip and move the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.dng” to your cloud (Google drive, Dropbox…).
- Start the app and click de ADD PICTURES button in the lower right corner. Then select “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.dng”
- Click on the options button on the top right corner and then click on the option to create the preset.
- To apply, from the editor, just navigate to the right to the “Presets” tab and select it.
- Download the file and unzip it“FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET – DESKTOP.zip” and unzip it.
- Open the “Adobe Lightroom Classic” app.
- From the “Develop” tab, navigate to the presets menu, located on the left hand side.
- Click on the tab to the right of the title and import the file “FLAMA – RIOT LIGHTROOM PRESET.xmp”.
- Select the preset when you go to edit your images.
*Use in dark images. n many cases it will be necessary to retouch properties such as exposure or color temperature.